Thursday, January 17, 2013

An Oscar Crossword Puzzle to Pass The Time

Hey guys, I don't have much to really bring to you for the next couple of day but instead of just leaving this blog empty like the theater for Ghost Rider 2, I decided to bring you something you might enjoy.  I created a crossword puzzle with the 2013 Oscars as a theme.  The crossword may look barebones and some of the clues may be really easy but I threw in some curveballs here and there to confuse you.  Tell me what you guys think.  You can either right-click and save the image below or you can click the link at the bottom to download a printable PDF version to work with.  Your choice.





Click here for a printable PDF


An answer key will be made available in the coming week.  How about next Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment